Sunday, March 2, 2008

Topic...what like 4 or something? Furries.


Okay I'm Carder and I'm posting because Emily is lazy or in the lab or dead or whatever. This week's topic is a staple in animajor topics of discussion: Furries.

On a personal note: I don't want to have any mental anguish over this topic, so don't do anything too sexual. Plus I would judge you...hard.

As I told you, I only draw adorable or semi-adorable things. Thus my furry is adorable too. She may eat the mouse.
-shawn






I already regret drawing this. She's an overly-sexual-cat-woman-furry-thing. All I can say is: you asked for it! She looks like a cross between that girl from "LA Ink" and Ethel Mertz from "I Love Lucy"....oh, and a cat. Now that I'm fully disturbed, I'm gonna pack up and head off to Bua, who will undoubtedly never look at me in the same way after seeing this in my sketchbook.

*Andrew

I sort of imagine that real animals look at furries like a soldier looks at the guy who wears camouflage on Neighborhood watch patrol. - Emily



Victor here. The scanner blew this one out a bunch. Oh well. I just procrastinated big time by drawing this damn thing.

"Jeremy's love for verisimilitude often went unappreciated at the bi-monthly Furry Party."

Me and furries have a past, I'm sorry to say. So I decided to make something totally horrible (and as always, I apologize for the quality of my scan):

It's a Chihuahua whore. I wanted to do something with an ugly dog, and there you have it. I was going to maybe use a bulldog or St. Bernard but whatevs.
-Lauren


Okay so I'm the first to post again. I guess the topic was too thrilling for me not to do instantly. The bad thing about this is that I decided to try out lineless art for the first time, and I'm not sure it went very well. Oh well. Practice and crap.

His name is Merv, and he is a furry.
-Carder

14 comments:

Victor said...

Dirty bastard...

You have no idea what you just unleashed.

shawn said...

I love that you had to mention not to do anything sexual for fear of your own mental stability. It's really ashame, because this blog doesn't have enough furry genitalia on it.

I'm so totally looking forward to this one :D. Mine's probably not going to be funny, though.

Emily said...

You say not to make it sexual and then you post that hottie? Mixed signals Carder.

Lauren said...

Hey wait a minute...is the topic supposed to be furries, as in the people who like furries, or like the animals people draw (their "fursonas")? Either way, your drawing is awesome, Carder, and I have soo many awesome ideas for this, I'll have trouble deciding between them! Oh noooo!

Carder said...

I'm judging you, Lauren.

Emily said...

Wow. I'm pretty sure that furry has some diseases.

Victor said...

lyme disease

Andrew Marshel said...

I'm contemplating boycotting this topic. I am SOOOO scared of furries. Especially when they look like what Lauren came up with. This was off limits for a reason!

Emily said...

I like the caption, Victor.

Lauren said...

Victor's is epic. I enjoy that bunny girl (not for the bunny aspect, but I think she is cute). And Emily, that lion's disgusted face is adorable!
Wow, I feel so lacking of color in my drawing compared to everyone else.

Victor said...

I too feel a lack of color. Maybe when our films are done Emily can give us lessons.

Victor said...

Where the hell is Shawn's? I've been wanting to see a Furry through the lens of a Shawn since Carder posted this damn topic.

shawn said...

Shawn has been so so so unfortunately busy. I'm going to post one though :).

Victor said...

Far too wholesome, Shawn... far too wholesome.